I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.26.2008

Taijin Kyofusho

So since it was my mom's birthday, our LA trip was postponed. I decided to take Danny since it was his birthday as well, along with Mike to the hat, where we met up Oliver. Before I picked up Danny, I was surprised that Sufa was down here. We're probably going to hang out tonight. Continuing on, once again, the pastrami chili cheese fries kicked our asses. After spending an hour talking about pro wrestling Oli left, and the rest of us decided to drive around in the rain listening to post rock haha. Driving around Newport and Laguna in the heavy rain definitely was a sight to see. The massive puddles felt like the Jurassic Park ride and the post rock felt like we were in a movie.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket