I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.19.2008

No Sympathy for a Sinking Ship.

While driving to school today, I saw something that would make most people cringe. On Edinger and Magnolia, some guy on a motorcycle got absolutely annihilated. The bike was wrecked, glass everywhere and a helmet on the floor surrounded in blood. The area was shut down, that side of the street closed off and covered with police tape. I've thought to myself after viewing this, that this kind of stuff doesn't phase me. I've become so desensitized over the years that even seeing gruesome things in person would barely affect me in the slightest. Am I a sick fuck by choice? Or is it because fucked up things that happen in the world are such a common occurrence that nothing really shocks me anymore. Gore and any other morbidness has always intrigued me, not because OMG BLOOD EVERYWHEREZ!, but because the reality of it is so brutal.