I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.15.2008

91

So tonight is the night. What is billed as the biggest fight in UFC history, Lesnar and Couture are ready for a war. I, personally am rooting for Couture. Lesnar is HUGE compared to Couture and way more faster and stronger, although Randy has the experience. Randy looks like the underdog, but we've seen what underdogs can do(I'm looking at you Werdum). As for the rest of the main card, I am undecided about Stevenson and Florian for the number 1 contender spot for the LW championship. I have a grudge against KenFlo as he beat Huerta (dreamboat ahah), but I also don't want to see Stevenson/Penn II as it was too brutal to see Joe Daddy all bloodied up. I also predict Gonzaga will wreck Hendricks and Maia will sub Quarry. As for Hazlett/McCrory, I don't really care for those two.

Anyways, good thing I did not go to MTB tonight because the freeway would've been a bitch. There's a fire in LA and Brea going on. Half the sky looked like Chieck Kongo while the other side was really blue.