I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.05.2008

Home Run Crack at Love

Urban interview went well, saw Jonah Hill at Mickey D's, didn't go to class, shopping spree at Trader Joe's, yeah today went pretty good. "Everything went better than I expected" HAHAHHAHAHA. Anyways, looking at Lydia's setlist, I say I'm pretty excited, as they pretty much played all my favorite songs. Lovedrug is also really good, though I'm not into them, and Lights is major eye candy. This will also be Meat's second show if he decides to go ahah.

Moving off topic, it looks like old people can get down to Passion Pit (check out the EP!) as well. He's just mackin' and runnin' a train through all these bitches. Sounds like "I've Got Your Number" is his is song of choice.


EDIT: Same guy at about 23 seconds? ahahaha