I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.30.2008

Get Hammered...and Sickled!

Oli's surprise party was tonight and even without alcohol, everybody seemed to have a pretty good time. It was 80's workout themed and I looked like a gay wrestler ahah. Jumpers are pretty much the greatest thing ever. It was a fucking Royal Rum(bile) in there, with everybody at least getting "rescued" once. After the party, Danny and I hit up Famima!, in which I pulled in a pretty nice haul. Leninade is the most genius soda ever, and Ramune has the greatest way to open a bottle.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket