I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.20.2008

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU



So right now, I should be watching WIG. But guess what, the show was 21+. Luckily I did not waste my time driving up there only to be rejected. The Spaceland, which is right next to the EchoPlex, is also a bar as well. The show flyer didn't say anything about age, but the website did. You do not know how much I was raging after I saw this. This is just not my week, my fucking Ipod erased yesterday for the second time in a month. I had to stay up putting back the songs and reorganizing it. I may hit up L.A tomorrow to visit the Elliott Smith wall and to check out Phillipe's French Dip. Until December 6h, seeing WIG and Mariqueen will have to wait to my dismay.