I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

11.14.2008

Alone in a crowd

but we're still standing strong
With X'd up fists and sing-alongs
Times like these are what we live for
These days are more than we'd ever hoped for

We're still here, and we'll never forget the words we said
Time flies by, and the promises made will stay with us
Through our lives

We're not finished yet, that's right

They tried to break the best of us
But still our hearts are true to promises kept



After Meat called off the drinking bet, you think I would go straight to getting fucking wasted again. Weird thing is, I don't feel like drinking anymore. College is supposed to be about partying and what not, but to me it's whatevers. I also found it ironic that all the non-drinkers are becoming alcoholics. I will continue on my sober journey as long as I can, for pride rather than monetary rewards. This also means no weed either as I am looking for a job still. So if there's a frat party going on, don't fucking call me to be your DD. I don't care if you're too drunk to drive or can't find a ride home, you put that upon yourself by taking 1 shot too many. I also find it ironic that a straight edge band I was listening to had it's singer die of a drug overdose 5 years ago and one of the guitarists is now a bartender ahah. In unrelated news, I am considering getting a tattoo on my arm. I'm thinking the Glassjaw logo on my left arm or the Album Leaf symbol on my forearm. Yeah band logos may seem cliche, but you don't know how much these bands mean to me.

-"Booze and dope tempt every man, Fuck that - I got my Righteous Jams"


Watch me sink.