I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

12.06.2008

To Die in LA

After much delay, Oli, Danny and I hit up LA. Started the day out at Phillipe's, which was fucking great. Amazing sandwich, really spicy mustard, delicious baked apples and 70 cent lemonades, how can you go wrong? After dining, we visited the Elliott Smith wall to pay my respects and then off to Amoeba to see the amazing music and movie collections. We then headed off to Supreme, in which we saw at least 5-6 cops speed towards a neighborhood. The guys at Supreme today weren't assholes surprisingly, probably because Oli bought something haha. We then headed off to UCLA to visit Tim and Johnaheim. They got us some free food and talked. Tim and I managed to take a pic of Danny's weiner ahah. We then took off leaving them to study, and finished the night off at Famima.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket