I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

12.13.2008

Ring of Fire

So tonight, Oli, Mike, Ant, Danny, Meat and I ventured off into downtown Long Beach to Alondra's hot wings. I wanted to try the hot wings that needed a waiver to be signed and they did not dissapoint. As soon as they came to the table, you could just smell the peppers and spices. Without even eating it, it already stung your eyes. As I finally took a bite, these wings reduced me to tears. So much pain, like tossing Satan's salad. My eyes were flooded, nostrils burning up, and had heavy breathing. The manager was really cool about and joke around saying he called the ambulance that was in front of the place ahah. He also said if right now felt bad, wait in two days. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Anyways, after Alondra's, since all of us pretty much failed the bet, we had to put bengay on our balls. I couldn't decide which pain was worse. This was a horrible idea, but the cool down after the boiling nuts is amazing. A burnt mouth and burnt balls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket