I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

12.02.2008

This December, It's One More And I'm Free

December is my favorite time of year, because of the weather and the conclusion of another miserable year. After this week, it's finals. Nearing the end of my first semester in college, I've realized that this was quite an experience. More freedom in my life and none of the high school bullshit. I can't wait to transfer in two years to somewhere far to get away and start anew. Orange County will always be home. I love this place, but I'm just getting bored. It's the last thing left that really felt like home to me, so I'll wave goodbye to my home for the last time. Florida is always a possibility within the next few years, so hopefully I will be attending UF to support my Gators. This week is going to be stressful, as I have a handful of essays to write. The actual finals week to me is going to be a breeze. Winter break is so close, yet so far. Since it's closing in on the end of the semester, I've gotten lazier. Kind of like senioritis, but for freshman. I can't sleep until 3 in the morning, fucking up my sleep pattern. There's just so much stuff going on with me, it's not helping the situation. Saturday will hopefully relieve some stress, as FINALLY after postponing a million times, the LA trip will take place. Solutions Wall, Farmer's Market, Phillipe's, and Tim, here we come ahah.


Liar, liar.
You never called.
But I'll be just fine, yeah I'm fine,
Sleep well.

Darling, you fucked up.