I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

12.18.2008

A God Among Men

Somewhat of an eventful day, although it rained. Went to a job interview at Macy's for the hell of it, hopefully I don't get the job because that company is shady. After that I went with Oli, Danny, Steve, and gasp, Tony motherfucking Tran to Sonic's. Food was sub-par, but it filled me up. Hit up Brea mall which was uninteresting, but after that is where it gets good. We started talking about girls from school and what not, and asked Tony these questions. We ragged on Steve for his triton eye, in which we asked Tony about his standards, and he responded, "I have no standards". Truly epic, as I finished with a "Tony, you are a God among men" because, hey pussy is pussy right? After we dropped his ass off, we went to Oli's for a bit and smoked some B&M's, and headed out to pick up Tim and to get Thy from John Wayne Airport. The night ended after downtown Disney and Starbucks, which seemed like a typical day for us, but was made special with a guest appearance by Tony fucking Tran.

On a totally unrelated note, Sergei Kharitonov is a fucking badass.