I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

3.30.2009

The Sleeping Eye

Iron Age's new record is already an album of the year candidate and the track listing isn't even out yet. First think that came to my mind when listening to this was "UR MOSHIN'". Crossover thrash/hardcore is so fun. Until I hear the rest of Jeniferever's "Spring Tides" and Reign Supreme's "Testing the Limits of Infinite" (which is pretty crushing), The Sleeping Eye is in the front running.

The influx of great new hardcore albums and bands makes me even more excited for The Sound and Fury '09. Also, from what I've read, United Blood '09 was fucking amazing. The pipe break/flood during Pulling Teeth (new album shreds), the beat down of the bro and his car, and the crazy pizza guy, it surely was a weekend to remember. Hopefully the same experience can be had during S&F. The lineup is already worth the price and only half of the bands have been announced. July is just too far away.

Oh, and thanks for the tip off Danny haha