I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

3.02.2009

It's a fresh Spring, so let's sing

Ditched Health today for a Nerd day with the dudes. Waited on Danny to come over then we took off to pick up Mike then Oli and Meat at OCC. Their campus kicks GWC's ass. I think the parking lot is bigger than our school in general. We headed off to the Spectrum to pick up our Watchmen tickets. 3:30am showing in IMAX, fffffffffuuuuuu. It should be worth it though. Wandered a bit and ate, then headed back to the car. Meat was free styling, albeit very badly, but yet fucking hilarious.

Went over to Tustin to pick up some comics. Fuggin Meat did not know the Flash was even a comic book. SMH. Mike finished his Thor series, Danny couldn't buy his Starship Troopers since he was broke and Meat bought a Superman shirt and my comic since he owes me. $96 left on his tab. That was pretty much the end of the day. We were supposed to head off to the Block but I got tired and had to do some HW for my online math class.

So Winter is coming to a close sadly and Spring is approaching. This song is perfect for the upcoming weather. So amazing how they gathered all their friends in a tiny apartment to sing along and drink beer.