I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

1.01.2009

Final Communiqué

It's 2009 and as usual, doesn't feel any different. I still abstain from saying "Happy" New Year, because we're all just going to wish for another to year to be over, and that you'll hopefully start anew again. Just because a giant fucking crystal ball drops in New York does not mean all your life's problems will be solved. As Danny doesn't celebrate Christmas, I don't "celebrate" New Year. A pointless holiday. We're just going to be another day late and one year older. It's another excuse to get wasted, which is something I will try to avoid throughout 09. The only thing I'm hoping to accomplish during the year is get my fucking grails already. Those Carhartts are just waiting to be picked up. Anyways expect to see more violence, more economies collapse and more poverty in '09. Those crazy Israelis and Palestinians are at it again plus the bail outs are going through. Oh yes, 09 looks very promising. Oh yeah, watch out for the Midnight Society.