I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

8.06.2009

Solar Doom

Saw Iron Age last night. Headbanged like a madman throughout the whole set. They didn't play for that long, probably because there were 5 other bands before. If I can remember, I think their set order was Burden of Empire, We're Dust, Dispossessed, Sleeping Eye of the Watcher, A Younger Earth and Arcana. Pretty much everything I wanted to see.

The other bands were solid too. Mammoth Grinder ruled, with Wacker getting pretty into them haha. Some hardcore kids were like wtf. Downpresser and Creatures were good. Power Trip was the other band I wanted to check out. Stoked they played "Vultures". Felt bad for Dead Hours because there was like 5 kids in attendance at the time, including me and Wacker. Not that many people showed up overall, I'd say about 60 kids max. Still pretty fun though.