I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

6.11.2009

Old Reliable

1 more baby.


After a somewhat terrible start to Summer, today things finally went my way. Worked at my sister's store for a bit and got paid. Picked up a Silver Surfer on a mini nerd run. Also, had all the fraud charges on my debit reversed, which was a big relief. Plus in music news, At the Drive-In may reunite since Cedric is willing to take his head out of his ass. Finally, the Lakers won tonight. Amazing game throughout the second half. I thought it was over when Howard got fouled, but so glad he bricked those free throws. Derek Fisher is my hero. Done so much for this ball club, especially tonight. He may be in a slump, but he hits em when they count.