I can be the knife in your back
The noose around your neck
The bullet right through your skull
But I'd rather be the force of my spoken word
Let our voices form the weapons

2.21.2009

Spring Tides.



As you can see, my blogspot has been "Jeniferever'd" up for the time being. This is because their new album coming up on April 13th is my most anticipated this year. I've been into this band quite some time and I feel this might be their best work yet. There's something about them I love. Probably because their sound was perfectly described as "if Sigur Ros had a child with The Appleseed Cast", or maybe it's because there's never a bad time to listen to them. Anyways, the new songs on their myspace are too good. Plus the Bruce Springsteen cover is well, the only way I'll ever listen to Bruce Springsteen. If there was just ONE band from another country I wish would tour here, it would be them. They're slowly inching their way into my top 5.